A downloadable Portfolio System
Firefolio is a self-hosted web application that allows programmers to showcase their work to employers. Upload it to your web server, fill in a couple of forms, and you'll have a stand-out portfolio site in no time.
- Powerful Search Engine - Saves you and your recruiters time
- Friendly Interface - Simple, yet intuitive
- Content-Focused Design - Informed by industry professionals
- Varied Video Support - YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 via OEmbed
- Screenshot Gallery - Gives additional opportunities to display your work
Here's what people have to say about Firefolio:
"An essential tool for student programmers to create a portfolio."
- Dan Dudley, Community Manager at Grads In Games
"Like Artstation for Programmers!"
- David Dino, Designer/PR Analyst at Sumo Digital
"A clear, concise and effective way to market yourself and secure your future."
Elliot Hunter, Student at Sheffield Hallam University
- PHP v7.0.0 or greater
- A web server with a customto host the files on
- A relational database such as MySQL or MariaDB connected to the web server
- A text editor to configure Firefolio to your web address
To install Firefolio to your web server, unzip the folder to a temporary location on your computer, edit the config files in the application folder, upload the result to your web server and navigate to install.php on your domain.
More detailed instructions can be found in the documentation.